Monday, July 17, 2017

Pifco Infrared And Radiant Heat

Vintage Pifco Infra-Red heat Lamp (1940s???) - YouTube
A video of my very old infra-red heat lamp, by Pifco. It produces a lot of heat, from just 450watts of power. I re-wired it completely, and fitted a new fuse. ... View Video

Pifco Infrared And Radiant Heat Pictures

To Prevent Electrical Overload And Blown Fuses, Be Sure That ...
To prevent electrical overload and blown fuses, be sure that no other appliances are plugged into the same outlet (receptacle) or into another outlet (receptacle) wired • For LOW heat (600 watts), press the switch on the left (I). ... Return Document

1960's pifco Parabolic infra-red and Radiant Electric Heater ...
Please read the description: I purchase this heater at sellers allsorts in kettering Northamptonshire for £30 (GBP) the heater was manufactured by pifco ( on ... View Video

2 comments:

  1. I'm interesting to buy this item, please send me some details of this item , thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! Thanks for sharing such an informative blog with us. I would really appreciate if you could shared such and interesting blogs related to infrared heating system

    ReplyDelete